Joe Clarke / Washington University Soccer Day Camps Info Sheet
Tuesday, May 29 – Friday, June 1 at Chaminade High School
Monday, June 4 – Friday, June 8 at WASHU
- Registration and / or Check in: Beginning 8 AM, on first day of camp
- After first day drop Off: As early as 8:15 AM
- Half Day Camp: 9 AM – Noon
- Full Day Camp: 9 AM – 4 PM
- Bring (with name on everything): full day campers bring lunch (cold drink provided), extra practice outfit if there is a chance of rain, outdoor shoes (indoor shoe or tennis shoes also when rain is possible), sunscreen, change for the coin machines, If age 6 – 8, bring a swim suit and towel (9 and above bring swim suit on Wed and Thursday and on days where it might rain)
- Bad Weather: Camp is never cancelled. We just adjust. We will twitter to keep you posted as to what we are doing. See link below.
- Camp Pick up: noon for half day campers, 4 PM for full day campers
Directions to Chaminade High School, 425 South Lindbergh, 63131
From highway 40 (64), go north on Lindbergh. In less than one mile exit to the right at the Chaminade exit. Cross Lindbergh and drive onto the Chaminade property. Continue across the front of the school to the northernmost parking lot. Camp directional signs will be posted. If there is summer construction these directions may be superseded.
Directions to Washington University
Check back in May to see current WASHU traffic plans. As of now:
From Big Bend Blvd and Forsyth; go north on Big bend. Drive past the stadium and the athletic center on your right. Turn right at the first street, Snow Way. Go 50 yards to the uphill parking lot access on your right. We will be there to meet you. Pick up: The campers will be brought to this space for pick up at noon (half day campers) and 4 PM (full day campers)
Need to reach Joe Clarke
- Cell: 314-799-6111
- Work phone: 314-935-5174
Twitter for bad weather announcements: We will twitter our plans in the event of bad weather.
Tax ID number for 2018 taxes:
Camps at Chaminade: 31-1819281, at WASHU 43-0653611